Sedation Pre-Op Instructions
- Patients with morning appointments may drink water or juice and have a light breakfast. NO CAFFEINE (coffee, tea, sodas, etc.)
- Patients with afternoon appointments may have breakfast but do not eat 6 hours before your appointment.
- Do not drink alcohol the night before your appointment.
- Do not take any prescription grade pain relievers within the 12 hour period prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- If you have any medical condition that conflicts with these instructions, please contact our office.
- Medications normally taken should be taken unless instructed otherwise.
- Changes in health such as developing a congestion or flu may necessitate rescheduling due to safety considerations. If possible please inform our office of health changes 24 hours prior to your appointment
- Dress comfortably. Short sleeves and a sweater or sweatshirt if desired. Wear baggy pants if you are cold natured.
- You must have a responsible adult that can drive you home after the procedure
Let us know if you have any questions about your procedure. We look forward to working with you!